2017 Speaking Events
April 17, 2017: 7 PM
Village Books (Bellingham, WA)—Book talk, author Q & A.
1200 11th Street
Bellingham, WA 98225
April 18, 2017: 7 PM
Third Place Books (Seattle, WA)—Book talk, author Q & A.
17171 Bothell Way NE
Lake Forest Park, WA 98155
April 21, 2017: 10 AM
Bob's Red Mill (Milwaukie, OR near Portland)—Recipe demo, author Q & A
5000 SE International Way
Milwaukie, OR, 97222
April 27, 2017
P.E.O.—The Roots of Migraine Health & Wellness
Del Mar, California
April 29, 2017: 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Encinitas Street Fair—Read Local booth, book signing
Route 101 near I Street, Encinitas, CA
Example talks include:
- Wellness in the Workplace
- How to Create a Wellness Culture
- How to Approach Major Lifestyle Changes
- 10 Everyday Things That Make Migraines Worse... And What To Do Instead
- How To Approach Major Lifestyle Changes
- Mindfulness in the Kitchen
Stephanie Weaver's credentials
- After receiving her Master in Public Health in Nutrition Education she started her career at Northwestern University Medical School working with kids with high cholesterol. Partnered with a registered dietitian, she created all the educational games, materials, and menus for the family programs.
- She worked with disadvantaged youth teaching nutrition both in graduate school and at Chicago Children's Museum.
- For more than twenty years, she spoke and consulted all over the United States in the nonprofit sector.
- As a technical writer for twenty-five years, she wrote curriculum and educational materials on a variety of topics.
- She started her wellness blog Recipe Renovator in 2010.
- She became a certified health and wellness coach in 2016.
Stephanie Weaver has been media-trained by The Lisa Ekus Group, and her presentation reel above provides a number of examples. Contact Jaimee Constantine to book her for media appearances or speaking engagements.
Stephanie has appeared on San Diego Living, the Heirloom Meals Radio show, the Local Mouthful podcast, the Cooking Light blog, Cosmopolitan, the NYT Well Blog, Buzzfeed, San Diego Magazine, Bon Appetit, Meatless Monday, Earth Eats, Bob's Red Mill, BlogHer Food, and the Cooking Light Bloggers' Connection. She writes regularly for The Huffington Post.