2018 Upcoming Speaking Events
February 21, 2018: 4 PM
Chapman University—Dynamic public speaking inspired by TED Talks
2017 Past Speaking Events
April 17, 2017
Village Books (Bellingham, WA)—Book talk, author Q & A.
April 18, 2017
Third Place Books (Seattle, WA)—Book talk, author Q & A.
April 21, 2017
Bob's Red Mill (Milwaukie, OR near Portland)—Recipe demo, author Q & A
April 27, 2017
P.E.O. chapter (Del Mar, CA)
April 29, 2017
Encinitas Street Fair—Read Local booth, book signing
May 16, 2017
Melissa's Produce (Vernon, CA)—Press event & tasting
May 18, 2017
The Daniel Plan—Cooking demonstration
June 22, 2017
Catalyst Medical Center & Clinical Spa (Fargo, ND)—Migraine wellness event with Dr. Susan Mathison
July 19, 2017
Orange County Fair—Cooking demonstration and book signing
Example talks include:
- Wellness in the Workplace
- How to Create a Wellness Culture
- How to Approach Major Lifestyle Changes
- 10 Everyday Things That Make Migraines Worse... And What To Do Instead
- Nutella vs. Not-Ella: How Diet Choices Affect Our Health
- Mindfulness in the Kitchen
Stephanie Weaver's credentials
- After receiving her Master in Public Health in Nutrition Education she started her career at Northwestern University Medical School working with kids with high cholesterol. Partnered with a registered dietitian, she created all the educational games, materials, and menus for the family programs.
- She worked with disadvantaged youth teaching nutrition both in graduate school and at Chicago Children's Museum.
- For more than twenty years, she spoke and consulted all over the United States in the nonprofit sector.
- As a technical writer for twenty-five years, she wrote curriculum and educational materials on a variety of topics.
- She started her wellness website Recipe Renovator in 2010.
- She became a certified health and wellness coach in 2016.
Stephanie Weaver has been media-trained by The Lisa Ekus Group, and her presentation reel above provides a number of examples. Contact Jaimee Constantine to book her for media appearances or speaking engagements.
Stephanie has appeared on San Diego Living, New Day Northwest, AM Northwest, Portland Today, America's Dining & Travel Guide, the Heirloom Meals Radio show, the Local Mouthful podcast, the Cooking Light blog, Cosmopolitan, the NYT Well Blog, Buzzfeed, San Diego Magazine, Bon Appetit, Meatless Monday, Earth Eats, Bob's Red Mill, BlogHer Food, and the Cooking Light Bloggers' Connection. She writes regularly for The Huffington Post.