Stephanie Weaver has been media-trained by The Lisa Ekus Group, and her presentation reel above provides a number of examples. Contact Jaimee Constantine to book her for media appearances or speaking engagements.
Select media appearances: Fox News Health, San Diego Living, New Day Northwest, AM Northwest, Portland Today, Migraine Again podcast, America's Dining & Travel Guide, the Heirloom Meals Radio show, the Local Mouthful podcast, the Cooking Light blog, Cosmopolitan, the NYT Well Blog, Buzzfeed, San Diego Magazine, Meatless Monday, Earth Eats, Bob's Red Mill, BlogHer Food, and The Huffington Post.
Stephanie Weaver's credentials
- After receiving her Master in Public Health in Nutrition Education she started her career at Northwestern University Medical School working with kids with high cholesterol. Partnered with a registered dietitian, she created all the educational games, materials, and menus for the family programs.
- She worked with disadvantaged youth teaching nutrition both in graduate school and at Chicago Children's Museum.
- For more than twenty years, she spoke and consulted all over the United States in the nonprofit sector.
- As a technical writer for twenty-five years, she wrote curriculum and educational materials on a variety of topics.
- She started her wellness website Migraine Relief Recipes in 2010.
- She became a certified health and wellness coach in 2016.